• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Request for the Pa. Guys

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not sure if this will help, but I have a request for anybody wandering the Shops of Pa. or adjacent States.

I had my two hunting pistols taken from me, and who knows how far away the dirt bags will try to get rid of them. Not something a fence or buy/sell shop would deal in, but who the ---- knows. They were stolen from the back seat of my truck here in Harrisburg, Pa. between 6:00 p.m. Thursday 4/25, and 8:00 a.m. Friday morning the 26th. I habitually always lock the truck, but one of my back windows was slightly opened an inch or so when I noticed them gone. I must have bumped a button and didn't notice. There were 4 cars in the parking lots hit that night that I know of, possibly more.

I completed a Twp. PD report, and already posted pics at the LGS in the area. Please keep an eye out in Your travels, and on various web sites that sell stuff. Contact numbers are on the attached flier pdf. Anybody that can drop it by a Muzzy Shop in Pa., and especially others in the Susquehanna Valley, is welcome to print copies, with a heartfelt thank You.

Thanks,

Rusty

Attachments

• Flintlock Theft.pdf
    346.9 KB · Views: 73
Good luck to you Rusty.

5 years ago, a dirt bag broke into my house and stole 11 of my cap & ball pistols off of the wall where they were hanging . He also stole a backpack in order to carry them off in. This happened sometime around 3 in the morning while I was asleep and my wife was playing on her computer.

I reported the serial numbers of each one of them to the police when it happened.

Last year, one of them was turned up by the police at a pawn shop. After giving all the information I could about the gun in addition to the serial number I finally got it back. Only 10 more to go. :mad:

Latest posts

Back