• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Recomendation for first Muzzleloader

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the three groups of BP shooting clubs that I belong to asked me to run a Pistol Match, so I did. One flinter, a couple caplocks, one underhammer, and 80% C&B revolvers. Over 20 shooters on the line at the same time. Everybody had a great time and was really safe.

Just out of curiosity, why doesn't the club allow revolvers? I ask because my Dad first got me interested in BP with a cheap '58 Remmy. I bought all of the rifles that my son & I use. We don't own any single-shot pistols at this time. Just wonderin'....

Dave

Back