• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Question Regarding Woman Rondy Attire

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fort des Chartre events tries really hard at promoting authenticity and good research. Eliza Spaulding and Narcissa Whitman were missionary wives at an actual Rocky Mountain rendezvous and dressed prim and proper for the fashion of the time. Rest were Native American women. Big difference between time periods represented at rendezvous, gatherings, rifle frolics. Would advise zeroing in on specific time and persona at events you want to attend. Lots of good references and books and magazine articles out there.

Victoria Racimo, gawd she looked the part and played her role to max; a filipina lady who was lost far too soon. I would have crawled over broken glass to look into her eyes.
Ah no. You would have crawled over glass to meet the women she played. Actors are very rarely much like their characters.
I’ve met a few actors, mostly I felt them unpleasant to be around.
One of my early shocks was meeting Sharron Tweed. She was the most beautiful girl to grace the pages of Playboy, but as an actress she failed miserably. I was twenty two when I met her, it was then I learned the power of photography, you would have passed her on the street with out a backwards glance. And she was so self centered that five minutes in her company would have driven you away

Yes, she can dress in skins if she likes, recently I was at an event where a young lady was wearing full leather's big head of curly blond hair. As she walked by I wished I was 40 years younger..... 😢
That's what you call "rising" to the occasion!😁

Back