• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Preparation H

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who knows it may work better then Bear🐻 oil.
guys have tryed everything from dish soap to neets pure foot,olive oil,whale, hand cream, wind shield washer fluid, cutting oil, spit ,I bet some has tried snot ect.... and I bet someone here has or will try it (the next muzzleloader champ) as long as the barrel stays clean and the patch doesn't burn sounds like wipes .
Have Fun shoot stay safe🎯

No, I find such a post in very poor taste, it does not be long on this forum.

No reason to be offended. We are all on the search of a good patch lube, and preparation h is bound to cross someone's mind eventually. And of course there's bound to be a joke or two when that happens.

Obviously that's what happened, and this is the place to post about patch lubes. No reason though to keep posts on here formal and devoid of our personalities. The second we have to do that is the second I will leave. We are on here to share information and socialize with fellow muzzleloading enthusiasts, and this post does both of those.

"You know what it tastes like? 😳"

No, I find such a post in very poor taste, it does not be long on this forum.
A little humor is much needed in these sad times, besides who's to say it wouldn't work. Look at all the junk being used now, windshield washer fluid and rubbing alcohol for cleaning, dish soap, Crisco, Vaseline and a ton of other modern stuff in patches, who knows, Preparation H might be the new Bore Butter.

GREAT HONK! My touch hole started burning just thinking about Prep-H!
Butt, TODAY, Midway came through, and I feel rich as Croesus!

Attachments

• MIDWAY DELIVERED! (Medium).jpg
    MIDWAY DELIVERED! (Medium).jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 67
Back