• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

postal woods walk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grandpa C

32 Cal.
Reaction score
has anyone heard of, and have a link to a site that did a postal woods walk. found it once, but lost the link. :confused:

I have a file I will email you that has a pretty detailed shoot....be checking your email!

I would really like to see this one done here on the forum, been giving it lots of thought lately!

its coming your way, its an active link I stumbled onto a few years back. hope it helps.

Gemoke said:
try the muzzleloaders mailing list they did one once

Gemoke,

The MLML woods walk you refer to was the first and only one we tried. Myself and Dave Kanger, the owner of MLML, devised and set up the whole thing. It proved to be very popular with the folks that shot it. It was definately much different that the average postal shoot.

Randy Hedden

Gemoke,
I have read thru it a couple times and am impressed with it.
What were the up and down sides of it and how did it play out overall.
I have considered doing something very similar and wouldnt mind using your format.
was there fees involved and how did the trade blanket items workout?

Brett

That was the one, thanks, I'm going to show it to my club board members to see about using it as one of our woods walks. UPMLA (Upper Peninsula Muzzle Loaders Assocation) :thumbsup:
P.S. What are the targets that you refer to in the packet ??

If I recall, the targets were a squirrel and a buffalo. there was a link on the site that would open them and allow you to print.

It would be really neat to resurrect that shoot and do it here. Been giving it some thought myself!

sounds like the co-creator of it replied above!

hats off to him!

brett sr said:
its coming your way, its an active link I stumbled onto a few years back. hope it helps.

If it is a hot link, why not post it here and let us all see it.

Thank you.

Rafsob said:
brett sr said:

If it is a hot link, why not post it here and let us all see it.

Thank you.

...cuz I was not sure where I had it on my computer!

but I will post it here...
[url] http://members.aol.com/canaltwo/woodswalk[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back