• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

What day is the forums woods walk day at Friendship next month

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Too-Tall

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wondering I haven't heard much talk about it. I'd like to go and meet some of ya fine individuals. I might do some of the paper matches too but really in it for the woods walk as it my favorite event. Or if anyone has a group going and wouldn't mind me tagging along I'd be just fine with it too. Thanks

Just wondering I haven't heard much talk about it. I'd like to go and meet some of ya fine individuals. I might do some of the paper matches too but really in it for the woods walk as it my favorite event. Or if anyone has a group going and wouldn't mind me tagging along I'd be just fine with it too. Thanks
Check out NMLRA website they will have all the info

Check out NMLRA website they will have all the info
They shoot the woods walk all week long and I have times. Typically numerous members here meet up on a particular day and shoot together. I’m trying to find the day the members are shooting. But appreciate the response.

It’s usually the first weekend on Sunday around noon..
Barry or some of those Guys usually post an invitation here in the Forum…

Back