• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Possibles shop

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flint50

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I found some "can't live without" items in the Possible Shop and ordered them on Sunday night. Much to my surprise, I recieved Items today (Wednesday) Everythig is good quality, and shipping is faster than the ignition on my old kentucky pistol. Just thought I'd pass along a very positive transaction.

I've placed a few orders with them over the past year or so and have had the same kind of experience. They're good people to deal with. :thumbsup:

I've ordered quite a bit from them,,,GREAT to work with,,VERY knowledgeable,,they have a monthly drawing, and their shipping is the best you'll find anywhere!!! Also they'll call you about your order, if there's a problem. Only place I'll shop, unless they don't have the part!!

I order everything I need from Track Of The Wolf and get the same fantastic results you got with The Possibles Shop.
I placed an order with them Saturday and got my stuff Tuesday.
Great folks to do business with.

Huntin

Hay not to start anything but which postoffice are they using? Down here they can't get across town in less than 5 days. The guy that gets my order on small orders is usually the guy with the best shipping and handling price.
Fox :thumbsup:

Back