• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Traditions Kentucky Flintlock help

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening Leo, I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing friend. I wanted to share some photos of my latest build, took me about 3 weeks, and finished it about a month ago. Its a Hawken Gemmer. Steel furniture and a European walnut stock. I know that you are a Hawken fan and thought you may like to have a look.

Stay well

Best

Ryan
Looks good. After it rains, you have to bring it down and we will have to see what it will do.

So, after completing the Hawken Gemer, and seeing how wonderful the Homer Dangler stain with true oil turned out, i decided that i am going to re-finish the Traditions Kentucky. Actually I really am looking forward to the project. May begin sanding now, but probably won't get to the nitty gritty until my next few days off next week. But it will look amazing in contrast to that which I settled, and much smoother. Will send before and afters accordingly.

Best

Ryan

OH MY! I seen WD40 mentioned. NEVER, EVER get that stuff near any gun!

Latest posts

Back