• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

pleasant cleaning surprise

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skunks VS dogs = 1/3 dawn 1/3 Hydrogen peroxide 1/3 warm water 64/3 patience and do this outside! Per my son the Vet Tech

(ya I had to try it, for some reason the peroxide really activates the dawn and after 1-2 GOOD washings you are good to go)

I opened another post on the subject of Dawn Dishsoap because I didnt want to steal any thunder from this post. It wouldnt be fair to discuss soap when the topic covers other things as well.

What is the big attraction with Dawn Detergant? Is it really the best? I've been seeing its merits praised on several differant forums for some time and frankly I'm a little puzzled. Is the word Dawn interchangeable with most generic dishsoaps? Dont get me wrong I think its a great product but is it really any better than other dishsoaps or just easier to spell?

Dawn does do a better job of cleaning than other dishwashing products on the market. And, I have seen claims on the internet (FWTW) that it is a different formulation than the other products. This was not the first time I have used it but the results were so dramatic I decided to share. In this game we all have our preferences. From here on, for cleaning, Dawn is my go-to product.

I've no beefs with this product and use it myself . I was just wondering outloud if it really is" the best".

Latest posts

Back