• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Parlor pistols.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgr1974

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello folks!

It has been awhile since I have been here, so please forgive me!

I live in town where I cannot just shoot out my door, and the range is to far away to drive for me to go as much as I wish. I would like to stay in practice and be able to blow off a little steam every once and awhile. I have become curious about parlor pistols. Not necessarily the "Flobert" type witch uses a cartridge, but a good ol'e percussion cap fired lead BB.

I know Pedersoli makes a repro of the Remington Rider pistol, which I am sure is fun, but I am looking for a little bit bigger type pistol. Something that will fit my hand better. Pedersoli does make a pistol more like I am wanting called the Zimmer. However, I have never seen one advertised for sale here in the US.

I am wondering if anyone knows where I could buy one of the Zimmer"s, or if any of you machinists would be interested in making one? Brownell's has .17 barrel liners I think would work just fine for the project.

Here is a link to the Zimmer on Pedersoli's sight.

Jeremy G. Richardson
aka The Mad MIck
http://www.davide-pedersoli.com/ArmiCategoria.aspx?CategoriaId=127&lang=en

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought about ordering the Zimmer awhile back.
I doubt you will find anyone in the US that has the Zimmer in stock. I think the Possibles Shop could order you one. Or just go to Pedersoli's sit and look under dealers. With the Euro/ falling
dollar currency exchange rate your going to pay a big premium price. I think all but the most
popular Pedersoli's are special order only because
of huge price increases every couple of weeks.

These guys might have one in stock, you'll have to call them. They import Pedersoli's full line of products. If they don't have one, they should be able to order one for you. I think the Zimmer is close to $400.

Scalper thanks!

I have seen that one. I am going to try to snatch it up! I spoke with Flintlocks inc today, and they are out of stock, and not currently importing guns due to the low dollar exchange. I am going to try to snatch this one up. I guess these didn't go over here in the States. They also made in the 4.5mm but are hard to get would love to have one! The Zimmer's are even harder to find in 4.5mm and they were made in .36 but discontinued. I would love to have the opportunity to buy one of each of these guns!!!

The Mad MIck!

Back