• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Paging Mike Brooks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BB61

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Sir:
I've been gone for a while so I may have missed this but have you considered and/or would you be willing to burn a DVD/CD with your entire gun building seminar on it? Of course, payment in advance would be appropriate. While there are many good books on the topic, your step by step instructions were superb. I was going to print everything out but finally gave up and thought I would see if you had a CD or something I could buy from you.
Thanks
BB61

I believe Claude was planning on editing it down to relevant information and putting it up as a "sticky" or something. I know he has plans for the tutorial of some kind or other. Anyway, drop him a note, I'm sure he could tell you where he is on the project. :hatsoff:

I just bought a new Dell computer and one of the things is was required to have was a CD/DVD burner specifically so that I could download the gunbuilding tutorial from Mike. I really liked his detail and the photos to go along. Thanks again.
Z

Back