• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Organizations

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Claude,
A forum fee don't bother me but how about a pole
on that issue for the other forum members. Just a thought.
snake-eyes :hmm:

I've entertained the idea of a premium membership fee, for added benefits. I know of other sites that do this and it seems to work for them. They offer discounts with select vendors, personal image galleries, etc. It would seem that $5-6 per year would not be unreasonable. My first choice is to have advertising cover the costs. So far, that's not working, but I'm still trying.
Small amounts like $5 aren't worth your time to manage the collection of money and the discounts etc. :m2c: Maybe $50/yr on a voluntary basis, and the only benefits might be (1) a forum that is locked to non-donors, and (2) some little term or visual symbol that could appear under or over the donor

Why didn't them Union officers just hire some Southern boys to teach them Yankees how to shoot straight? ::

Since the South lost the Civil War, who were the best shooters? LOL ... :front:

Bill

Meanwhile, back on topic...

NRA life

OGCA five-year member, but they (we) better find a place north of Columbus to meet or they're (we're) gonna lose a lot of members, like WalrusKid) :curse:

North-South Skirmish Association, the Civil War competitive shooting organization :blue: :grey:

Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War :blue:

Other, non-gun-related groups as well, none inamicable to the Second Amendment or the continuation of a Constitutional Federal Republic. That means to hell with the AARP. :m2c:

Lessee now,

Kiwanis,
German Society of Maryland
Maryland State Funeral Directors Assn.
AOPA
TMA
as of this year, I give a lot of money to the Baltimore Ravens so I can sit in the next to the top row by the end zone and watch them lose. :(
and like Pappa Bear a member of Sons of Union Veterans :blue:

Back