• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Organizations

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VFW, Moose Lodge, Harmony Sportsmans Club, Mauser Shooting Association, Military Outdoor Sports Society, Democratic Party.

NMLRA, NRA life member,2 state muzzleloading organizations, 4 local gun clubs.

Masonic Lodge
National Rifle Assn.
Izaak Walton League
Traditional Muzzleloading Assn.
Ia/Mo Ford Club
Monterey Christian Church

Uh....Ottawa Valley Garden Railway Society. Ramsey Miniature Steam railway Society. Forensic Search Advisory Group. Forensic Imagery Advisory Group. National Association of Photo-librarians. British Association for Human Identity.

:sorry: Oh, you mean shooting-associated, not Rotarians, Masons, Shriners, Daughters of America, Pattaquumpus Association of Newt-stranglers and Underwater Trumpet Players?...that kind of stuff?

Just one. Shooters' Rights Association. Trying to get our handguns back whilst trying to make sure we keep what little we presently have managed to hold on to.

tac

Ummmm . . . Episcopal Church (Anglican), NMLRA, TMA, NYSMLA, AMA, IMAA, Ruffed Grouse Society, American Broadhead Collectors Club (expired), Society for the Preservation of Early American Art . . . Catalina 34 Association, Sackets Harbor Yacht Assoc. . . . BoatUS . . . VW Owners of America . . . Tower Hobbies Buyer's Club . . . Boy Scouts . . . 4-H . . . CAP . . . The Bananna Splits Club . . .

I was Beatle's Booster ::

NRA, NMLRA, TMA, INRO (International Naval Research Organization) and just recently, the Company of Military Hysterians. Perhaps I can learn something of hystery standards from the distinguished company (before I git booted out for fraud - hey, I didn't plant any documents in the National Archives. Isn't that enough honesty for them?).

An old German saying is; "a strong man is strongest when he stands alone." :grey:

An old German saying is; "a strong man is strongest when he stands alone." :grey:

So, what's the German word for cheapskate? :crackup:
Frugalmiester? :: ::

:what: I don't know. Pig-headed is the term I've heard people say when looking at me. In German, it must be Swine-something. My mother's first langauge was German. Some of the things she called me were probably pretty bad, if I could have ever have figured them out.

If one's going to shoot in NRA events, one needs to help defray the overhead.

By the way, you haven't asked me for money yet; this site can't be free, too much bandwidth. No one mentioned that they are members of the Muzzleloader Forum, yet many spend more time here than on all their other memberships. :front:

"...this site can't be free, too much bandwidth..."

Makes you wonder how Claude manages to pay us Moderators. :hmm:

That's ok though. I'd do this job without pay! :)

Come to think about it, I am doing this job without pay. :boohoo:

It is really worth it though. Best dam site on the Web. :front:

I'm a life member of the VFW, Military Order of the Purple Heart, NRA, Texas State Rifle Assn and the Austin Rifle Club. I am also a member of the Texas Army National Guard and an annual member of the NMLRA.

So, what's the German word for cheapskate?

apfelkuechen

Isn't that apple kitchen? Apfel is apple and kuechen is kitchen so how, pray tell, did that term come about? M-T mines wanna no (empty minds want to know).

By the way, you haven't asked me for money yet; this site can't be free, too much bandwidth. No one mentioned that they are members of the Muzzleloader Forum, yet many spend more time here than on all their other memberships. :front:

I've entertained the idea of a premium membership fee, for added benefits. I know of other sites that do this and it seems to work for them. They offer discounts with select vendors, personal image galleries, etc. It would seem that $5-6 per year would not be unreasonable. My first choice is to have advertising cover the costs. So far, that's not working, but I'm still trying.

Back