• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

online suppliers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brain

36 Cal.
Reaction score
it's a been awhile since i bought bp stuff.....back before my on line days. i'm now spoiled by the web.

how about a list of decent onlines bp shops?

i have a real nice shop that i had dealt with in the past...down side is it's an hour drive, one on a sunday afternoon. i lkie dealing with them, just not the drive.

Try the "Member resources" forum... It has a list of suppliers and merchants....

Legion

Yep, there's a bunch listed in the "Member resources".
I've dealt with Log Cabin Sport Shop lately and I've gotten good service and good stuff.
I sure wish I had a nice shop just an hour away from home. :grin:

Brain - You just might want to patronize that shop just to make sure that it stays open and carries traditional black powder gear. If they carry black powder all the greater reason to do so. Shops that cater to our needs and desires are rare. Make them feel wanted :) GC

the entire shop is nothing but bp.
i don't think they're going anywhere, any time soon. they host an annual gun makers fair, that draws people from all over.
i do like the place, but man that drives sucks.

i also did alot of dealings with the logcabin shop.

brain said:
...down side is it's an hour drive, one on a sunday afternoon. i lkie dealing with them, just not the drive.

An hour's drive! thats do-able. alot of us spend that just going to work!
the old timey shop I go to is about 45 minutes one way, and the one I really like and is refered to from this forum alot (the gun works) is a 2 hour drive and worth every minute and gallon of fuel to get there.

Brett

well, ya'll talked me in to it.
as always the drive sucked, but as always i was glad i went.

picked up some cold browning, blue stripper, agua fera(sp) some tru-oil and some 0.18 tinking. i should have got some swabs and degreaser, but that's just a reason for another trip.....

Musta been Dixon's eh. :v Pretty cool place. I went to the gun faire this year.

Glad you are finding your stuff. I find Track of the Wolf to be a good supplier as well as others that folks have mentioned.

Back