• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

One for me

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never did use that one anyway, I always liked the "I never have time to shoot" :shake: :grin:

Happy Birthday romeoh!!!!!!! :hatsoff:

Swamp Rat said:
Ya know that gun would make an excellent canoe paddle in a pinch too. :haha:

well atleast I won't worry about getting it dinged up :grin: If it throws a good pattern its going to the snipe fields next year :grin:

Roy said:
Never did use that one anyway, I always liked the "I never have time to shoot" :shake: :grin:

Ah, so that should also work with the new gun.
I´ll keep that in mind - you´ll never know when you´ll need such wise words for yourself... :grin:

Roy said:
Happy Birthday romeoh!!!!!!! :hatsoff:

Thank you guys!
Open up a good beer and have a drink on me.
Unfortunatly I can´t drink one myself, so you could do this hard job for me. :winking:
Can´t have one because there´s no chance for a birthday-party for a german policemen while this G8-meeting takes place.
I must spend this night in one of those cars with the funny flashlights on the roof :(

romeoh

Ehm, thought it over...
Drink two!!! :grin:

Back