• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old member stopped in to say "Hello"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim gray

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. It has been a long time since I've been here, and I thought I'd check in and see what's going on. I wish I could say that I have been too busy shooting to login, but that hasn't been the case.

To all of the members who remember me, Hello, I hope you're all well and I hope to be joining you more regularly in the near future.

To all the new members who I haven't had the pleasure of "meeting" yet; welcome aboard. I look forward to the oportunity to share some ideas, info, stories, and tall tales in the future.

Until then I'll be thinking of you.

Jim "flash_in_the_pan"

P.S. I hope this post isn't too out of line for this forum and if there is a more appropriate place for it I hope one of the mod.s. will be courteous enough to move it for me, Thanks, f_i_p

Never knew ya left :shocked2: :rotf: :rotf: , just thought ya was posted out :youcrazy:.. Well anyways Welcome back, won't ask were ya went, as I too well know, STUFF HAPPENS!! :shake:

Flash,
Always nice to have lost members back!
Looking forward to your contributions.
welcome back
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

welcome back flash. i know how you feel about the forum. i was gone 5 weeks and had withdrawl symptoms! hope all is well with you. WK1

Back