• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

NY Squirrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gradog

36 Cal.
Reaction score
NY squirrel season is about a week away. It should be a good year. Lots of nuts and fruit to fatten up on. Sweet Pea my .32 cal is itching to get some meat and Foxy my .62 smooth bore says she wants equal time. Since I am retired this year I think I can keep them both happy.

I'll get out sometime too.
And NY truly does have its share of fruits and nuts!! :wink: :wink: :doh: :)

TinStar
Soli Deo Gloria!

Graddog where are you in NY. There is some great grey squirrel hunting in the down state areas.

skwereater

great, finally found some ny squirrel hunters. I was starting to feel like the lone wolf out here. seems that most people in ny would rather feed them in the parks than hunt them. do you eat them? I had my first taste of squirrel a couple of years ago. no big deal. just like any other meat.

Graddog is in Port Crane,i'm in Whitney Point.We belong to the same BP club,and hunt skewrels.Griz

gradog said:
Sweet Pea my .32 cal is itching to get some meat and Foxy my .62 smooth bore says she wants equal time. Since I am retired this year I think I can keep them both happy.

Anyone else feel a little like a guy doing 20 years, that just watched a free man with two girls on his arms walk by his cell :shocked2: :( :cursing:

Hay gradog Just kidding (kinda) :wink:

Back