• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buggybuilder

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Bob and live in southern Wi.
I just ordered a T.C. Hawken in a .50 (finally had enough intelligence at my age to trade off all the in-line junk). I build and restore horse carriages and sleighs for a living. Probably will need some help from some of you fellow shooters as to where I should start. My other favorite hobby is shooting a Rem. Rolling block 38-55 that I built.

Bob,

Welcome to the camp sir. There is such a depth and bredth of knowledge here that everyone should be able to make this journey a real pleasure for ya. Pull up a chair.

Jay
San Angelo, Texas

Welcome to the camp. That in percussion or flint? Loads of smart folk here with all the info you might need. :hatsoff:

Howdy Bob & a hearty "yeehaw" from Texas!
Pull up along side the rest of us here, and commence palaverin! :hatsoff:

Davy

Bob,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us. If you are looking for answers
you are at the right site. Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
BTW,don't know if you are a football fan,but I
hope all you Badger folks will be kind to my Buckeyes in Madison tonite :v :v .
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Hello Bob and welcome to the forum. Where are you located? I'm 20 miles NW of Madison.

Howdy Bob! As a newbie here myself, all I have to say is you have come to the right place. Lots of helpful people here!

Latest posts

Back