• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newbie from Quebec, Canada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pacobillie

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am the new kid on the block. I am a French Canadian from Quebec, Canada. I earn my living as a business lawyer. I got into firearms about 3 years ago. I now own 9 guns, including 2 muzzleloaders: a TC Encore 209X50 and a TC Hawken caplock in .45 caliber. I am a hunter and recreational shooter. I belong to a gun club; I shoot skeet, sporting clays, and target. Next to shotguns (I am a skeet shooter), muzzleloaders are the guns that I get the most fun from. Actually, I really like shooting the Hawken with open sights, as shooting it is much more a test of shooting skill than any scoped gun might ever be.

Welcome to the forums. Alot of good people here if you need information or help!

:hatsoff: :thumbsup: Welcome and enjoy your journy into the world of BP.Griz

Welcome to the MLF and the world of traditional muzzleloading. Lots of friendly knowlegable folks here in camp so pull up a stump and join us at the fire.

Back