• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldtomtom

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Covid took my wife of 34yrs, so I’ve retired completely, sold the house and moved in with mom in central Kentucky.
I’m in the process of setting up a workspace in the basement, and have plans to call Barbie Chambers to get a kit gun to get me going…..
Glad to be aboard and enjoy reading the info on the forums!

I am sorry for your loss. I pray you will be comforted. Take care of your mom and allow her to take care of you. You will be blessed. Dale

Covid took my wife of 34yrs, so I’ve retired completely, sold the house and moved in with mom in central Kentucky.
I’m in the process of setting up a workspace in the basement, and have plans to call Barbie Chambers to get a kit gun to get me going…..
Welcome aboard..

I've always wanted to tour a bit around Tenn. or Ken., see battlefields, go to Dixie, etc. Never got around to it! Very beautiful part of the country, I'm sure.

Condolences on your loss.
Perhaps your move, time building a rifle & making forum friends & new shooting buddies in your area will provide some grins in the days ahead :thumb:

Back