• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello from East Central Indiana glad to be a member. Wife and I are getting into reenacting. I've made a traditions kit gun, my own bag and powder horn, been looking into starting reenacting, start small like a hunter, gotta build up what we have as I'm sure many of you more experienced folks know. Looking forward to leaning and exchanging info with like minded people!!

Welcome to the Forum and welcome to reenacting.

Be sure to go out and participate. You will find people that share your desire to learn about our history from experience. It is far more meaningful to apply what we learn from books to actual experience. Be prepared to make changes to the items that you use while reenacting. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Do be prepared to learn much more than what has been taught in history books.

Back