• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New source for longrifle cases

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found this case on Amazon. It is actually a 66"L long bow case. As you can see, a SLP King's Musket fits well, and there's still 4-5" of room left, so a LLP will fit. The case is padded, but flexible enough to follow the drop in the butt. Southland Archery Supply item #SAS-12070. You can see it HERE on Amazon, but there may be other suppliers. For $28.98, it will do just fine. Mine arrived folded in 3rds, so I know I can fold it for easy storage.
20240118_182457.jpg

20240118_182849.jpg
20240118_180839.jpg

Tumbledown, thanks for sharing. Another source for gun sleeves, bags, belts, knife and tool sheaths and clothing is:
gary’s gun smith shop.
garysgunsmithshop.com.
But there gun sleeves only come in 48” and 60” . They have several types of sleeves from leather to blanket sleeves.
Their site show prices from $20 to $47.50. But they only take orders by phone. They are located in Indiana.
No hours are posted but they are on EST time.

Kibler Longrifle has a really nice one on their website. It seem to get more and more expensive as time goes by. I bought mine when they were less. Really nice-looking cloth on the inside, and a pocket on the outside for a range rod which is super handy.

Kibler Longrifle has a really nice one on their website. It seem to get more and more expensive as time goes by. I bought mine when they were less. Really nice-looking cloth on the inside, and a pocket on the outside for a range rod which is super handy.
@Togo - Be aware that is the Unique Case brand for sale on Kibler’s site that unfortunately has serious supply and customer service issues at the moment.

Kibler announced he isn’t selling them anymore.

Back