• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new member from Lookout mtn. Ga.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larry bang

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello all soon to be in Lookout mtn. Ga. but currently in Grand Cayman until retirement next month. I have been into Muzzleloaders since the late 70s and try to shoot whenever I can get back to the US my long addiction has me with two gun safes full that don't get enough use but I hope to change that soon. I am interested in getting into Schuetzen competition if I can find a left hand one, and spending a lot of time on the range.

Welcome from another GA ridgerunner. Good site. Some pecking-order establishment here, which I suppose is in most websites; you'll soon recognize them, or you may or my not see them. Ignore them. Lots of good information on a lot of subjects.

Welcome from a fellow Georgian. TN gun club in Chattanooga I believe has a monthly muzzleloader shoot if interested. Eddie may lives almost as far north as you do. He is in chatsworth and shoots there regularly. Welcome again.

Late as usual, lookoutman, but still with a hearty welcome from a native Georgian; born and lived there for 62 years prior to relocating. Got a good camp, here.

Back