• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from Atlanta, Ga

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMKATL

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just getting back into muzzleloading as a retired enginneer. It's been many many years since I have owned a muzzleloader, but recently finished my first build of an Investarms Gemmer Hawken in .54 cal, as well as snagging a CVA Hawken in .50 cal at a gun show. Looking forward to sharing and receiving some great info.
20240127_121038.jpg

Nice. Be aware of scammers and spammers and know what to do about them. They want to take their dealings off sight to email. Here there are people who police them. Learn how to report them. And WELCOME, from a Michigan man. Thanks, Steve

Welcome from the Talking Rock BPShooters...
So, I guess you guys are the closest group to me that is active in BP shooting. I'm just now working on getting my rifles dialed in, but will soon be looking for a group to hang with. How often do you have events?

So, I guess you guys are the closest group to me that is active in BP shooting. I'm just now working on getting my rifles dialed in, but will soon be looking for a group to hang with. How often do you have events?
Once a month. 4th weekend. Www.trbps.com events blog and our website has our history......which side of atlanta?

Welcome from a retired civil engineer in Valdosta. Come shoot with the Brushy Creek Muzzleloaders in Lenox. Forth Sunday of every month. Bill

Latest posts

Back