• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new member from bavaria

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herzliche Wilkommen. Vor vielen Jahren lehrnte ich mein Deutsch in Suedbayern, zwischen Augsburg und Landsberg. Welch eine Wunderschoene Gegend! Ich habe immer viele schoene Erlebnisse dort drueben gemacht.
Have you been at Lagerlechfeld airfield? They had F4 Phantom there.
Are you familiar with a town called Ornbau?

Yes sure. They have a Mercedes oldtimer club there.

Ornbau: The town behind the 7 mountains and at the 7 dwarfs :D

Welcom from Middle England.I used all but one of my orginal flasks.The unused one came from Loch Fyne area of Scotland. Found on a hillside with a big dent in one side.Possibly dropped by the owner when he fell? It was still half full of Fine rifle powder that was still usable. It was good when I tried it.
It's Leather covered with a tear where the dent is. You have some Very interesting flasks OLD DOG..

Welcome from the foothills of southern Appalachia.

My late wife's family immigrated from Bavaria to Cullman County Alabama in the late 1800s and early 1900s. In the 1990s there were still many senior citizens who spoke German when at home and English in public (for non-natives like me). Definitely one of the nicest places I've lived.

Hi everybody

I am new to the forum but not to muzzleloader shooting.
About 50 years ago I bought my first muzzleloader gun, an italian "Hawken" replica.

My special interest concerns powder flasks and powder horns, and I got a small collection of European horns and flasks, and I hope to get in connection with some other collectors or people who are interested in powder flasks and horns.View attachment 240331
Welcome from northern Maryland (Frederick to be specific) and while a professional of much more modern weapons, always interested in vintage weapons and their accoutrements.

Tom

Hi everybody

I am new to the forum but not to muzzleloader shooting.
About 50 years ago I bought my first muzzleloader gun, an italian "Hawken" replica.

My special interest concerns powder flasks and powder horns, and I got a small collection of European horns and flasks, and I hope to get in connection with some other collectors or people who are interested in powder flasks and horns.View attachment 240331
Welcome from East Texas. In my opinion you live in the most beautiful place on the planet. I am not a collector of horns, but am very interested in them. I make my own: more as an art form. I am sure that there are collectors here on the forum.

Back