• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Gun Monday

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
UPS will deliver a new rifle from TVM Monday. It's a .50 Iron Mounted Penn rifle with all the bells and whistles. I figured I ain't getting any younger and what the hell. On my dying bed I doubt I'll miss the money I spent. About 10 months or so in the making.

Great choice. Excited for you! Pity you aren't here, you'd get it a half day earlier! :wink:

Gene L said:
About 10 months or so in the making.

Reminds me of when I was a kid.....saved up for a whole year to buy my first gun....Collected change in an old metal planters peanut can until I had enough to buy the gun.......I still have that gun too.....

Does anyone else worry about their rifle rusting at night from cradling it and maybe drooling on it while you sleep.

I'm sure spooning with your rifle is H/C, where else is it supposed to go. The old woman insists on it being clean first though.

If I was a fur trapper in the mountains with Grizzlies spooking around at night you better believe that I would be spooning Old Betsey!! :). Greg

Back