• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new duds

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreyWhiskers

69 Cal.
Reaction score
I got tired of going to rondys with my blue jeans and t-shirt. Decided to get some new duds. Bought some drop-front pants and dyed em brown. Picked out the material and had the shirt sewed by a friend. New moccasins and still shaping the hat. My daughter thought I looked like Peter Pan. :hmm:
livinghistory002.jpg
[/img]

Great looking outfit for rendezvous. Now I see the man I have "killed" in the duel :grin:

I will post soon some pics in my rifleman's outfit.

Spiffy new duds GW , don't they feel good when you slip them on. No joke they look great, and now you feel like you belong there,won't want to take em off. ENJOY

Thanks for the replies.
The mocs are store bought.
Kirrmesiter, there's a hole in the shirt, purty much dead center. :hmm: GW

Also I had to shoot so far over the Atlantic the ball had enough power for that? :winking:

Greywhiskers,
Yes, these sweet young things can be quite heartless when it comes to us dressing for the 'events'. I was driving to a Labor Day Rifle Frolic dressed in long cotton hunting shirt, breechclout, which was not visible under my knee length shirt, with black hat, and center seam home sewn mocs. She, the sixteen year old at the local Giant store, said, "So what's up today that you're dressed like and elf?"! I had a good time telling that around at the frolic. Hee Hee!
volatpluvia

Reddoge,
trouble is I am not the master of the snappy comback. :surrender: I can usually come up with something a day later, maybe even a real zinger, but then is us too late. :grin: Now the smarty pants who says something to after that... :blah: :rotf:
volatpluvia

Peter Pan, huh?

Never seen Peter Pan with glasses like that!!! :grin:

Nice clothes, though...

Legion

The glasses are from Colonial Williamsburg. A deal at $9.95. Supposed to be nearly correct for revolutionary period. A bit early for my clothes and rifle but what the heck. GW

Back