• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Never,,EVER Give up..SWAMPY!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC

75 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
even hurtin,,even when the old swamp rat gave up,,Swampy found a way to get some legs..,,prolly low cost long,long time easy financing,,(or sold another organ! :shocked2: ) got his whipped ,wore out butt in the woods,,and GOT HIM!

well..it's a Roy Stroh build,58cal,New England style rifle,, I believe a copy of Welcome Matthews(?)Rifle? I'll find out more jus so happy Swampy got out an was successfuller!!

Good deal!!!

Now tell him to get his butt better and let the fellows on here know how he is doing, been praying for him!!

Great pic and thanks for the update on Swampy. Looks to be doing well. I've missed his hunting posts.

So wonderful to see this post (as said above) on many levels! Thanks for the update. Tell Swampy that jalapenos cure a lot of things! :haha: :thumbsup:

Congratulations! Glad to see him online again! By the way, they sure grow big deer in NY.

Flint Hunter said:
Congratulations! Glad to see him online again! By the way, they sure grow big deer in NY.

that's a Rhode Island buck...
And I jus posted this cause I know many like to know how Swampy's doin... :thumbsup:

Outstanding Swampy!...Atta-boy!
The beauty sleep hasn't helped you much but your still knocking-em down! :thumbsup:
R/C thanks for making a great day even better.
Good friends good times!

Latest posts

Back