• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

my work bench.............

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob1961

62 Cal.
Reaction score
i made a new work bench and added a gun vice to it so i can use my bench vice when i need it so i don't have to move my gun....

327197.jpg

this is my old bench that went to a good home and out of the middle of my garage floor....

327214.jpg

as ya can see the vise was used fer holding my gun....so i had to move what ever was in it....here is a close up of my gun vise and with a spacer or two it can hold mutiple thicknesses....

327199.jpg

and the other end has a resting pad fer support and a rubber strap to hold it down....

327201.jpg

so this is how i work on my gun and at a height of 39" it doesn't wear me out hunching over my work....will be making a gun stand from some plans from bill of the 45th Parallel as sonn as i clean out the garage some more................bob

for clutter mine has yours beat, but sorry no picture, I misplaced all of my camera's memory cards.
George F.

I can't wait to show the little woman that yes, this is what workshops are supposed to look like!
Although, at the time of her complaint, the shop floor was ankle deep in planer shavings... :haha:

Bob, thats real nice like you gun stock camp may have to try that out :front:

Back