• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My Tulle is done

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheape

32 Cal.
Reaction score
So Friday I received an email and a couple of photos from TVM letting me know my Tulle is done and should be here this coming week. :grin:

I'm extremely happy with how it turned out, of course the true verdict will be when its in my hands, but darn it looks purdy. The wait now is worse than the 6 months to get to this point :haha: I'll share what I'm looking forward to! Pics courtesy to the lovely Melanie of TVM.

20 gauge 46" Colerain bbl, L&R trade lock, walnut stock, steel furniture

Download-File

Download-File

WOW what a great looking gun! I Love the deep dark rich stock.....
yore a Lucky Youngin ! Back when I was 22 I didn't even know such guns were available, course thar was no internet and we had black and white TV.......

That's a very nice-looking smoothie! Get ready for some FUN... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's a very nice looking smoothbore, and I give I agree on the Walnut stock, just beautiful!.

Thanks all, happy to see so many like it as much as I do! Proud to call it my first flintlock, but just itching to have it in my hands! This shipping thing is stressful :haha:

My plans for this big fella will be lots of range time to get used to it and the pan flash, then nail down some loads & improve accuracy, and hopefully come next fall be knocking grouse out of the air and have a deer in the back of the truck. Rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

I'm going to try and get some more pics for you all once it arrives.

Wow! I love your new baby. Looks so much more like the real Tulle's than many of the other efforts out there. Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back