• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My Flintlock Pedersoli

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Boylan

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I bought this rifle off of a guy on GunBroker. It's a really good shooter and is my first flintlock. I'm cutting my teeth on this one. It's a blast to shoot (pardon the pun) and really draws attention from others at the gun range.

IMG_20150110_150833863_zpsrylisqco.jpg
[/URL][/img]

IMG_20150110_150849333_zpswi3kg5qc.jpg
[/URL][/img]

IMG_20150110_150937587_zpsrnhexv5q.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Thank you one and all. It's a great shooter. The only time I've ever had a problem getting it to shoot was when the flint got dull.

My only problem currently is that it's too cold outside to take it to the range and shoot it. But the last time I had it out it was drawing people over to watch it shoot and it was quite a conversation starter. I even had people taking pictures of it to show friends and family.

I've owned a Pedesoli dbl barrel shotgun and a rifle. They are really nice and very accurate.

What caliber, is that the later Pennsylvania model and, if so, not too front heavy for you or do you shoot from a bench mostly?

Very nice! I have the Jaeger that I built from the kit and it has been a great shooter!

Back