My Father's Passing - from Gooba Jones, Jr.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
My Fathers passing.
Hello, my name is Gooba Jones Jr. Son of the late Gooba Jones Sr. I sadly am here to inform you that my father had passed away at 8:15 pm today. Thank you for all you guys do and your lovely forum, my father really enjoyed it, it helped him so much in his last three months of life. He loved this forum so much in fact when I found him dead in his rocking chair, this forum was still on the screen. I just wanted y'all to know about Gooba Jones Sr. 's passing. It would be most appreciated if you could mark his profile beyond the great divide. He deserves it.

Im contacting you through his phone.

Thank You,
Gooba Jones Jr.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
This is on his profile page. It's from this morning.

Thank you all for providing a nice historical forum, its helped keep this old man's sanity under chek. Been bed ridden for last week and a half, not doin too well health wise. This is probobly my last time logged on at the MLF, as i dont know how much time i have left. Not too long ago found out that I have sepsis, So in other words, accept this as a goodby and keep your powder dry.

Signing Off

Gooba Jones Sr.

Tobie

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
My deepest condolences Sir. You'll be in my prayers.

Kozmo

40 Cal
Reaction score
So sorry to read this. Wishing you and your family peace during this time.

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
That's really sad to hear. I had no idea he was in bad shape. :(

It just goes to show why it's important to make friendly posts to other members when we are replying to another member on the forum. You just never know.

I'm glad the forum and our members gave him pleasure and were here to help to make his last days enjoyable.

Kansas Jake

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Mr. Jones, you and your family have my thoughts and prayers.

Reaction score
So sorry for your loss prayers and peace be with you and your family. My dad passed a few years back he was and is still my best friend, hunting partner and sometimes ass chewer. Always remember we will live forever as long as we are fondly remembered.

Belleville

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Sorry about your loss. Sometimes you do not realize how much good you are doing for someone until after they have passed, so treat every soul well.

Eterry

54 Cal.
Reaction score
"Seeing that man's days are determined, his number of months are with Thee, Thou hast appointed his bounds that he can not pass."

May he rest in peace. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

RB POWELL

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
God's speed Mr. Gooba Jones. God bless the Jones family. Prayers to you all.

BBarrett

Pilgrim
Reaction score
So sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers are being sent for you and your family.