• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

My Father's Passing - from Gooba Jones, Jr.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meriwether

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
My Fathers passing.
Hello, my name is Gooba Jones Jr. Son of the late Gooba Jones Sr. I sadly am here to inform you that my father had passed away at 8:15 pm today. Thank you for all you guys do and your lovely forum, my father really enjoyed it, it helped him so much in his last three months of life. He loved this forum so much in fact when I found him dead in his rocking chair, this forum was still on the screen. I just wanted y'all to know about Gooba Jones Sr. 's passing. It would be most appreciated if you could mark his profile beyond the great divide. He deserves it.

Im contacting you through his phone.

Thank You,
Gooba Jones Jr.

This is on his profile page. It's from this morning.

Thank you all for providing a nice historical forum, its helped keep this old man's sanity under chek. Been bed ridden for last week and a half, not doin too well health wise. This is probobly my last time logged on at the MLF, as i dont know how much time i have left. Not too long ago found out that I have sepsis, So in other words, accept this as a goodby and keep your powder dry.

Signing Off

Gooba Jones Sr.

That's really sad to hear. I had no idea he was in bad shape. :(

It just goes to show why it's important to make friendly posts to other members when we are replying to another member on the forum. You just never know.

I'm glad the forum and our members gave him pleasure and were here to help to make his last days enjoyable.

So sorry for your loss prayers and peace be with you and your family. My dad passed a few years back he was and is still my best friend, hunting partner and sometimes ass chewer. Always remember we will live forever as long as we are fondly remembered.

Sorry about your loss. Sometimes you do not realize how much good you are doing for someone until after they have passed, so treat every soul well.

Latest posts

Back