• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader Magazine

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mr. Gatliff informed me in an e-mail that there was indeed a delay in issuance of the magazine but that it will be coming! I find it really enjoyable and informative; many muzzleloaders should check it out if not already familiar!

Mailed in to Dixie my annual catalog request; now at 8 dollars, but they sure held the "still only five dollars" as long as could be expected!
I think (?) I remember during the early 1960's when the catalog was $2.00 (it also said: Or send $3.00 if you like it) LOL Yes, it did stay at $5.00 for a long time.

Still no appearance of Muzzloader on the newsstand or my PO box; something must've gummed up the works, as the Jan/Feb would normally be due soon. I won't renew until we see if production of this interesting magazine is resumed.

I think (?) I remember during the early 1960's when the catalog was $2.00 (it also said: Or send $3.00 if you like it) LOL Yes, it did stay at $5.00 for a long time.
The cost of paper, printing, transportation, mailing, etc. must really be impacting all such catalog issuers nowadays.

There's an explanation on Muzzleloader Magazine's Facebook page if you take a look. Wasn't mailed out until Dec.8th. I haven't received my issue as of yet either, but sounds like it should arrive any day now.

Thanks, guys! It's one of my favorites, too, and I like the Doin' It Yourself column, and Mike "brewin' up some campfire coffee" with his practical shooting tips. The artwork is great, I can't imagine putting something like that together every two months! Will be renewing.

Latest posts

Back