• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mountain Man Knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one somthin like that :idunno:

00small36668546.JPG

00small40383468.JPG

Matt is the maker of M L Knives.

Here's a couple more of Matt's knives, the smaller neck knife is one of Wick's

working_steel.JPG

:haha: Yeah, local boy,,they let me out to graze every once in awhile.
I looked at Matt's stuff, nice
Yet alas, I'm somewhat frugal.

I might be crazy :youcrazy: but my philosophy is, Life's too short to go without something you want. Money is dirty filthy stuff covered with germs so get ride of it as fast as you can by buying something you can admire and use. :hatsoff:

NWTF Longhunter said:
I might be crazy :youcrazy: but my philosophy is, Life's too short to go without something you want. Money is dirty filthy stuff covered with germs so get ride of it as fast as you can by buying something you can admire and use. :hatsoff:
AMEN

BJC said:
Rifleman1776 said:
I have been hunting bears in Arkansas since it became legal again and have never even seen one in the wild.

I have two friends who have killed them. One in the Oark area and one over by Huntsville.

I see signs all over the place of them. Two seasons I was hiking a trail by Beaver Lake and came upon a big pile of bear poop. It was still warm and looked like it had 200 white M&M's in it. I camp in that area a lot and they do not like to be around us.

Yes, they are reclusive. A friend who grew up in the Sylamore Forest said it would be easier to hunt ghosts. Most bear in Arkansas are taken during deer hunts when one happens to walk in front of a hunter on stand.

This one was always my favorite camp knife. I've owned it over 40 years and it was old when I bought it. I have no idea who made it and it has no maker's mark so it has no pedigree at all. But it takes an edge quickly and does the job.

IMG_1871.jpg

Back