• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103
Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terrible! I’ve been so busy lately!! I haven’t touched it in over a month!! I keep thinking about it!
Best to work on it with a clear head and no distractions. That’s where I’m at too. I want to get all my spring chores done while it’s still cool. The chores are as close to work as I get. Then I’ve got all summer in an air conditioned shop to work on my builds.

Best to work on it with a clear head and no distractions. That’s where I’m at too. I want to get all my spring chores done while it’s still cool. The chores are as close to work as I get. Then I’ve got all summer in an air conditioned shop to work on my builds.
Between work and my family summers just got so busy! I’m not complaining though! I love getting out and doing things with wife and boys!

Terrible! I’ve been so busy lately!! I haven’t touched it in over a month!! I keep thinking about it!
I work in small bites. I set small goals that I know I can achieve in a short amount of time. Most the time it's only an hour here and there but it adds up and doesn't get in the way of other obligations I have or things I want to do with my family.

I went to Jeff's shop. He taught me how to make Ramrod thimbles. He made the entry pipe. I'll be making the other two in my shop and doing the file work.

PXL-20230423-160549132.jpg

PXL-20230423-165344519.jpg

PXL-20230423-160646259.jpg

PXL-20230423-165629193.jpg

Here's an update for the 5 guys that read this old thread! Watching someone build a gun is probably like watching paint dry unless it's a woods runner! :ghostly:

I worked on inletting the trigger guard today. It's getting there. Now I can pin it and get back to shaping the stock.
PXL_20230506_154504483.jpg

PXL_20230507_145633801.jpg

PXL_20230507_145737908.jpg

Latest posts

Back