• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Mineral oil and Vasilene.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Must have up-set some moderator seems my one post on the topic of Vaseline was deleted due to un-necessary something or the other, guess were going woke here also. This one will probably be deleted also. This is the second post in perhaps a month that got squashed in over the years since being here. Perhaps some explanation would be appreciated, nothing was really out of line, looks like the climate change is having its effects on more than the weather. One you fellas suddenly developed a dis-like for humor or something. If you're going to delete a post that's fine at least send a P.M. with a better explanation other than a few words in the recent posts section.
You have a problem with the mods, send me a note or report it. BUT, I have no sense of humor when someone starts bashing the mods due to a post or three being deleted because it was not in the topic of the thread, or posting things not suitable for all ages that may be reading this forum.

You have a problem with the mods, send me a note or report it. BUT, I have no sense of humor when someone starts bashing the mods due to a post or three being deleted because it was not in the topic of the thread, or posting things not suitable for all ages that may be reading this forum.
Guess I got my issue across, delete whatever you want. Don't think I ever posted anything that was not in the topic of a thread, might have gone off course a bit to get an issue across but that seems to be happening in most posts with a lot of posters. I have a problem when all it says is your post has been deleted and a lame excuse such as not in the topic of the thread, common decency says to P.M. the actual reason for the deletion then there would be no re-course except to respond with agreement or dis-agreement. somethings posted are a bit rowdy here and there, but I have never seen anyone post right out un-suitable responses in that light for any age, That would dictate a response such as not suitable in that guise. Could care less about your sense of humor all I care about is the deleting of post without an explanation that fully explains the reason. Like I said this is the second time in about three months, the first time was due to a training exercise with a handgun which directly related to use of a B.P. revolver in a self-defense situation, that is a proven exercise. this one is somehow related to lubricants used in shooting and its pros and cons. Was it really that horrible let me know.

Hmmm? I have only had a few bumped and all were argumentative kinda sorta. BUT I never was alerted it was deleted at all. At least they told you. Not from App. Hunter but I have certainly seen a few posts that I wouldn't have wanted to review at the diner table with my 12 year old daughter and I said (posted) so. Family safe fun hobby forum this is. I'm not sure at all but don't think mods are paid and of not they do a pretty good job (when if paid really). They have to try to act fairly in situations with different aged posters from different up bringings with different levels of tolerance , maturity, moral stature, and even geographic differences from all over the world. I didn't see the post before it was deleted so I can't comment on the appropriateness of the post or deletion but I know I have had to go back a few times and edit or even delete myself on occasion.... Sometimes I even have been known to suggest a non muzzleloading use for things like mineral oil and Vaseline when my panties are all bunched up from a nasty reply. These I go back and alter. Apparently in time to not have been sanctioned...yet.

Latest posts

Back