• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Me and my true love

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, my true love was operating the camera .
For those interested, I was using 50gr of Goex 2f (main charge and prime), a wad of tow, 1/2 inch glass marble and another wad of tow. Flint was homemade from a rock found on my farm. This is a light, easy target load accurate out to about 30 yards max. It saves on precious lead.
This is a weird vid! I am no techie, but my Mac played the vid and all I got was sound of the shot. I downloaded and then opened the MP and it played perfect.
Go figure.
Larry

I don’t know why it shows for some folks and not others. The video was recorded and loaded with an apple phone. It plays fine on my iPad. I’m not as tech savvy as some so the video is what it is. I guess folks will have to take my word that we lots of fun.

Now THAT is neat! Great to know it can shoot marbles! My 20 gauge Pedersoli howdah is taking notes as we speak. BTW video and audio played fine on my iPhone.

Great! I’m glad at least some folks can see the video. I’m much better operating muzzleloaders than I am these modern devices.😄

I thought I would try the marbles just for another source of plinking ammo.

Great! I’m glad at least some folks can see the video. I’m much better operating muzzleloaders than I am these modern devices.😄

I thought I would try the marbles just for another source of plinking ammo.
Your Apple records in a PDF format.
Devices like Androids operating systems won’t see it unless they are running Adobe.
My IPhone 7 plays it perfect.

Apple desk top maybe the virus scan blocked it who knows, BUT I went to my ancient I-phone 6 and was able to watch it!!! took some screen shots. Very cool video!!!

thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail-1.jpg

The marbles were hitting dead on at 25 yards loaded with 50gr of 2f and nested in tow. The gun only has a front sight. I didn’t try any farther that day as were shooting some other guns also. Next time out I’m gonna take just that gun and do more testing with the marbles.

It was very easy to load and there was no recoil. I think it would be a good load to use for new shooters. The marbles did not break when fired as some folks have said. They should work fine on rabbits which I need to find out.

Back