• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Matchlock / mace

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still pretty scratched up.

lockcloseup.jpg

Pitchy:

All I can say is WOW!!!!! :applause: :applause:

I guess you can call it the ultimate protection involving Mace! :rotf:

Slowmatch Forever!
Teleoceras

By the way it`s not resting on anything, i just walked up and walloped the end of that pieace of wood. :haha:

Most definately 10 on the cool scale :hatsoff: Looks like it jumbed right out of the Dark Ages :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:shocked2: Ouuch. :grin:
Ok i know that were hunting with your matchlock.
But what kind of animal will you hunt with this awesome weapon.
Any grizzly near you. :haha:
I think when you see this he is in range for the mace.
Feeling-Grizzly.jpg

:surrender:

that is outstanding Lenn. :hatsoff: I've said this before to ya, and I'll say it again, When push comes to shove I want to be on your team. That is a very good job and very innovative.

snagg

Thanks snagg, i appreciate it. :hatsoff:
One of these first days i`ll fire it off and if still with the living i`ll post a picture. :haha:

That looks like a very difficult weapon to argue with! :thumbsup:

That is way cool! And quickly made too! :shocked2: You and Tom can't quit untill something is finished! :rotf:

Thanks guys, i think i`ll have too shoot it today.
volatpluvia, that`s because a wheel lock is harder to make :bow:

awwwww! that is so coooool. you are without a doubt one of the best craftsman on this board, you just get an idea and !!!BAM!!! in a few hours it a real object sometimes it honors me to actually :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: know you

:redface: Awe stop bro, you make more stuff then i and a lot nicer. :bow: :bow:
I just have too much time on my hands and once i start i don`t stop till it`s done.
And i don`t fool myself the quality of my creations isn`t nothing like many here.
But thanks for the words of encouragement it helps a lot. :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Lenn, I think the stuff you turn out is awsum and the speed in which you do it is second to none. I wish I could do stuff like that.......Heck I just wish I had time to try. :grin:

Back