• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Loyalist Arms and Repair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Loyalist Arms, and I guess any vendors who supply is linked to India, is still back logged 3-4 months.

I placed an order this morning and I also had a great conversation with the owner. He said it wasn’t just inventory. They lost several workers during Covid and can’t find anyone to replace them.

My item is in stock and I’m still looking at a 3-4 month wait.

Someone is lying...in stock should not take 3 months to get delivered to you

That's a little harsh, where there is nothing given to make such a declaration.
When it's a small business, and that business depends on each piece being inspected before it goes out as a bad item = a possible bad reputation, and then loss of customers. We have no idea what their standards are. As an owner of four of their products, I have no idea how many were rejected before they shipped any of my pieces.

WHY would a person be honest and say, they have them but there is a back log, which garners your complaint, when simply lying and saying "delayed arrival of some of our imports is delaying our filling your order" ? Because telling the truth was more important than lying?

LD

Someone is lying...in stock should not take 3 months to get delivered to you

The guns may be in stock, but are not complete. In stock means it is ready to finish. There is work to be done on the stock and the lock.

Loyalist arms has a one of the better reputations amongst the businesses dealing in Indian made guns. One of the reasons is they don’t leave all the work to the Indian factories producing these guns.

Contact any dealer in Indian made guns and the wait period is considerable.

Loyalist Arms, and I guess any vendors who supply is linked to India, is still back logged 3-4 months.

I placed an order this morning and I also had a great conversation with the owner. He said it wasn’t just inventory. They lost several workers during Covid and can’t find anyone to replace them.

My item is in stock and I’m still looking at a 3-4 month wait.
They say that Italy, which got hit very badly by the virus, also lost guys to covid or retirement. Just what I read, anyway.

That's a little harsh, where there is nothing given to make such a declaration.
When it's a small business, and that business depends on each piece being inspected before it goes out as a bad item = a possible bad reputation, and then loss of customers. We have no idea what their standards are. As an owner of four of their products, I have no idea how many were rejected before they shipped any of my pieces.

WHY would a person be honest and say, they have them but there is a back log, which garners your complaint, when simply lying and saying "delayed arrival of some of our imports is delaying our filling your order" ? Because telling the truth was more important than lying?

LD
They’re a Canadian company. They won’t fib.

Gentlemen,
I have dealt with Loyalist in the past, and own/ed at least 3 of their firearms. Great customer service and great products.
It is true that they finish the guns, so the 500 pound trigger pulls do not tend to be on their guns like they are from other India made companies.
If the Blairs said something, I would take it to the bank. I believe they are very honest and good people.
Respectfully,
David

Loyalist arms may be the most amazing company in the world. I dont know, I dont any experience doing business with them but to say a product is in stock, but still needs built is not in stock.

That's like saying that new Ford Truck you ordered is in stock but the engine is in the crate and the transmission is being built and we gotta align the front steering. That's not in stock, that's in production and will eventually be in stock.

Semantics maybe sure whatever.

Loyalist arms may be the most amazing company in the world. I dont know, I dont any experience doing business with them but to say a product is in stock, but still needs built is not in stock.

That's like saying that new Ford Truck you ordered is in stock but the engine is in the crate and the transmission is being built and we gotta align the front steering. That's not in stock, that's in production and will eventually be in stock.

Semantics maybe sure whatever. pie
Humble pie is best eaten in private, might even be tasty or at least, nutritious.

I live close to Loyalist Arms and can attest to their quality and integrity. As well as supply chain issues, which delays items actually getting to the shop,they have lost staff and there is only one person, to do all the gunsmithing and prep work needed to send out an item. No need call someone a liar.

Semantics maybe sure whatever.
The spirit of my post was to let others who might be contemplating an order know what the wait time is.

I can only guess why people get all riled up. Particularly with a company they have never done business with and I suspect will never do business with.

I have n
Does loyalist sell guns “ in the white” may be an option if you are in a hurry.
I have no idea if they do. I’m not in a hurry.

It might be worth asking though if someone was in a hurry.

I recently bought a Mowrey 12g just and will play with that until the 1756 flint lock shows up. Plus, I have a pretty deep gun related project list already. The last thing I need is another build project.

Loyalist Arms have earned their good reputation & I know them to be a most dilligent firm. I have gone over & worked up a Lot of Indian arms some times they where a real challenge But they the customers actually chased me to buy them ..I didn't work for Loyalist Arms all mine where EX Henry Kranks when it was ' Longstaffs ' Company in UK. If I was over there Ide help him out but that can't be I suffered covit and am 78 anyway . I did write an article for a UK journal on how to put the Indian Arms to be positive'' fire risks " Ile see if I cant locate that article & send it to Loyalist might help them recruit .
Rudyard

Own two Loyalist Arms, a charlyville dragoon carbine and a french dragoon pistol. both are good, well made and shoot great. They work over all the guns they get from India. Instock means they have the gun there instead of waiting for it to come from India. Would you want a uninspected gun direct from India. Loyalist are good people to work with.

Latest posts

Back