• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Looks like i got burned

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me get this straight. According to your previous post, you ordered the caps 2 day ago. You apparently emailed them either yesterday, or early today. Is this correct? My order for caps from them took 3 business days to ship out. As far as “that’s not how shipping works”, yeah that’s how shipping works. Especially with hazmat. The shipper punches the shipping info into either the website or app. UPS is notified to expect the shipment. The business software generates a notice to the customer with the tracking number, even though it’s not “live” yet. I know this by being involved in Logistics & Supply/Fleet for an ambulance service for 10 years. You just got ahead of the curve by not being patient. Muzzle-Loaders is a legit, upstanding business. You’ll get them. Took about 10 days turn-around for mine.
You are correct, showed up on UPS today, delivery 26th. My assumption that shipper assigned the tracking number was obviously wrong. All good now.

This genre is dying because 700 dollar rifles cost 1,400 dollars.

Because 14 dollar powder cost 28 dollars.

Because 10 cent lead balls now cost 60 cents.

The list could go on until we ran out of internet.

Who didn't send your caps? Grafs?
You left out everything is dying due to Government meddling. . Current and future bans on things like non EV powered engines are pushing both demand and manufacturers to max on Gasoline and diesel powered Generators, ATVs, chainsaws, tractors, lawnmowers the works.

If we want manufacturers to produce at item, the item has to be in demand. Demand is determined by what's purchased. That's one reason I will purchase (tho' I have a good supply) items such as percussion caps, black powder, and not-so-common caliber unmentionable ammo when they appear at reasonable prices. We can clamor, moan, threaten, and perhaps boycott, but it's profit that motivates manufacturers. If it ain't sellin', no body's gonna make more.

Demand can be artificially increased. Look what Quigley Down Under did for Sharps repros and BPCR. To an extent the Hunger games series brought some women to archery. Most of the muzzle loader resurgence of the 1960's and 1970's was thanks to Walt Disney's productions. There has been a few shot in the arms, The Patriot, Last of the Mohicans, etc. (I always thought a cool sequel to Quigley would be to have him coaching some of the US team up to and at Creedmore. when the Irish were beat.. Brits still trying to extradite him for crimes in Australia.

This genre is dying because 700 dollar rifles cost 1,400 dollars.

Because 14 dollar powder cost 28 dollars.

Because 10 cent lead balls now cost 60 cents.

The list could go on until we ran out of internet.

Who didn't send your caps? Grafs?
I’ve always had good service and am a happy customer of Grafs

Nice job with the google search. Do you grasp the concept?
Can or do you understand a "social network"?
p.s. it's got less to do with media,,
You can deny it all you want, but this forum is social media.
I’ll ask again, what upgrade?

So an update. I ordered 700 from muzzle-loader.com. They gave me a tracking number UPS. I go to UPS. No such number.
So I wrote the sender. OH, well we haven’t actually sent it yet, but we on it. Then where your tracking number come from, oh that will be it when it ships.
Horse feathers. Thats not how any shipping works. I got burned.
But let me give you a story . I ordered pistol grips from Eagle Grips. Weeks go by I cant reach them about my order. Scam, right. I call visa, fraud deny payment. One day a guy calls me, says, we ready to ship your order why you deny payment? I told him. Oh, we had email issues. I call visa say release payment. I got grips. First, their customer service stinks, second those grips were junk garbage not close to what i paid over $100. Dont deal with Eagle Grips. Advertise rosewood. They are plastic manure you see on toy gun.
And YOU. The owner of Eagle Grips. If you on here i defy you to say something. Wood doesn’t melt when you hold a match to it you rip off scam artists piece of dog doo.
You do realize that Eagle Grips is a Ruger supplier. They make ALL of Ruger handgun grips. Funny thing for you to call them a scam.

So an update. I ordered 700 from muzzle-loader.com. They gave me a tracking number UPS. I go to UPS. No such number.
So I wrote the sender. OH, well we haven’t actually sent it yet, but we on it. Then where your tracking number come from, oh that will be it when it ships.
Horse feathers. Thats not how any shipping works. I got burned.
But let me give you a story . I ordered pistol grips from Eagle Grips. Weeks go by I cant reach them about my order. Scam, right. I call visa, fraud deny payment. One day a guy calls me, says, we ready to ship your order why you deny payment? I told him. Oh, we had email issues. I call visa say release payment. I got grips. First, their customer service stinks, second those grips were junk garbage not close to what i paid over $100. Dont deal with Eagle Grips. Advertise rosewood. They are plastic manure you see on toy gun.
And YOU. The owner of Eagle Grips. If you on here i defy you to say something. Wood doesn’t melt when you hold a match to it you rip off scam artists piece of dog doo.
Oh and Muzzle-loader.com is not a scam site. Tracking numbers vs actual ship dates are two different things.

You are correct, showed up on UPS today, delivery 26th. My assumption that shipper assigned the tracking number was obviously wrong. All good now.
Glad to hear. Like I said earlier, Muzzle-loaders.com is a great company to deal with. I have way too much money invested in that company(close to a dozen and a half orders)! 🤣

You do realize that Eagle Grips is a Ruger supplier. They make ALL of Ruger handgun grips. Funny thing for you to call them a scam.

Most on line orders show an automatic shipping number as soon as the shipping label is printed. At many companies, the shipping label is printed immediately sometimes days before the order gets to the warehouse for the item to be picked out of inventory.

I thought they were a scam because they wouldn’t reply for a month, got no reply from them until i stopped payment. What would you think?

Last edited:
I ordered a cap maker by ***edited*** and i ordered 750 RWS caps from another place that never got sent.
I am getting a bitter taste dealing eith all of this bull****.
No wonder this here genre is dying.
No need to be secretive on who shorted you on your orders. You owe them no favors.
You have an obligation to call them out in public if you have made at least one attempt to work it out with the suppliers to no avail.

Last edited:
Oh and Muzzle-loader.com is not a scam site. Tracking numbers vs actual ship dates are two different things.
Muzzle-loaders.com is a legitimate business . Have bought several from them. May not know the exact date they will get a re-supply however that’s hardly their fault. A scam, definitely not. Buy what’s in stock and you’ll have it in days.

Back