• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Looking forward to all the sage advice!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4keith.k

32 Cal
Reaction score
I’m looking forward to learning about muzzleloader care, use, and hunting. I picked up a Knight .50 caliber—first muzzleloader for me. No stranger to hunting (in fact I’m getting old—68), and currently hunt deer primarily. I hunt with crossbow, airgun (.457 big bore), and rifle, and cast my own bullets. For me the muzzleloader gives me another challenge both on the range and in the field.

4. you are on the wrong forum, this is for traditional muzzleloaders. I think you want Modern Muzzleoader Forum.
Nit Wit

So it looks like I am in the wrong forum for muzzleloading, so I’ll gracefully back out and go somewhere else Where my in-line won’t offend. Thanks.

So it looks like I am in the wrong forum for muzzleloading, so I’ll gracefully back out and go somewhere else Where my in-line won’t offend. Thanks.
There’s no offense, just making sure you get the resources you need while keeping the focus of this group. You’re always welcome here, but I too would recommend the sister site, you’ll find more relevant information.

Now, if you want to get talked into a nice handmade flintlock/caplock, just hang around this group for a while and let the bug bite you :)

Last edited:
Welcome.from Kentucky mmmmmm I will say "cleaning is a can of worms" tons of great methods and no 2 are exactly a like. Knights a nice muzzle loader, we got a few that state In-Line is "not a real muzzle loader" just remember aint not one of em gonna step out in front, hold the target and show you how "fake" it is...HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Latest posts

Back