• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lets see some squirrel rifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJ Longbeard

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Thinking of doing a .36 cal squirrel rifle. Something that would fit the late 18th century of the mid atlantic states. So this thought has fueled my hankerin for some picture to drool over. Ed

Here's a .40cal Late Lancaster by TVM:

112511Christenedthe40calLancaster.jpg

Wow...Wow...Wee, Swampy. How long is that barrel on your squirrel rifle? It looks good on it.

Here's a few of mine.
IMG_0332.jpg

The middle three are .40, .43, .37caliber, built by Packdog, Hershel House, and Steve Bookout. All great Squirrel eliminators.

DSC_0435.jpg

And a .32 in the works, also the third one down in this pic is a .35 by Allen Martin.

Bill

Don't own a squirrel rifle. But just want to comment what great looking guns here. Agreed. Always like to see the eye candy pics. Rick.

P5060725.jpg

P5060726.jpg

.32 cal Goerge Schroyer copy by me, 42" GM swamped barrel, has a new Chambers flintlock on it, and am trying to get up the courage to refinish it. Shoots like a dream. Very accurate.

Dang! I ain't even finished my fowler the other thread convinced me I "needed". Now I got to get me a tree rat gun. When does it stop? :surrender: :rotf:

Back