• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lets see some of those heavy bear and game guns

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It still amazes me :shocked2: how beautiful the rifles and shotguns are on here. All are no less than works of art to be proud of. :thumbsup:

Here's my Mike Woodbury (aka) "OldArmy" :bow: "Early Lancaster" custom .50 cal and with the right load should bring down any game animal in north america. So far she's only brought down one deer, but you have to start somewhere. :grin: This site is better than any catalog, for looking at beatuifully made custom rifles. :wink:

Danny :hatsoff:

DSCF0050_edited-1.jpg

DSCF0053_edited-2.jpg

HPIM0726_edited.jpg

HPIM0731.jpg

HPIM0705.jpg

This Chambers .62 smoothrilfe would likely take any game in N. America, click on image for slide show enlargement

TG I have been eyeballing that gun on Chamber's site and toying with the idea of ordering the kit. How does it shoot?

Joe

Back