• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lee liquid alox

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use it on conicals for my Ruger. they have grease grooves to hold the lub and work well with little mess. I'm not sure if a ball would hold and transfer enough lub to the barrel on a ball to help. Half the fun would be experimenting to find out the results. Enough said I might experiment today whenI get back from the toy (gun ) dealers. Good Luck! :)

I've used it when it came in my Lee bullet sizer. I swaged some round balls to see what would happen. The lube sure made a difference in the sizer. Never tried it in a gun though.

Back