• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Knife with a "repaired" sheath...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nifeman

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey fellers, had this knife done and Miss Tudy made a "repaired" sheath for it.
The knife is made from a piece of an old two-man saw. I left it somewhat rusty for appearances sake. It has a chestnut haft with copper pins and a few brass tacks.
Now for the sheath. She started out makin a veg tanned sheath lace with rawhide lacing, then left some out at the top. Then, she finish stitching with copper wire, and wrapped it with the rawhide. Sort of gives it that repaired in the field look :wink: .
Once again, hope ya like it...Bud
repar.JPG

repar2.JPG

WOW Bud that looks nice, I like the shape of the blade and tell them misses she does not work on the case.

JamesG said:
WOW Bud that looks nice, I like the shape of the blade and tell them misses she does not work on the case.
:rotf: :rotf: James, she did it on purpose, to make it look like it was "fixed"...Bud

Very nice job. Like the lines of the knife, specially the shape of the blade. :hatsoff:

snagg

Back