• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered my Woodsrunner Jan 7 . Got an email with tracking # saying it was shipped this morning šŸ˜Š

Ordered my Woodsrunner Jan 7 . Got an email with tracking number says it was shipped this morning šŸ˜Š Sorry didn't mean to double.

Wow, online for Woodsrunner I am seeing 1-2 weeks now. I thought sometime ago I was seeing long lead times and thought I had read of people waiting a long.time. Seems they are a pretty well oiled machine.
Some time ago the wait was indeed longer. Don't recall the exact dates but I ordered my WR around Christmas of 2022. Waited a few months for that one. Got it just before all the carving options and such became available.

Sometime ago I tried to make a purchase. Talked to Bree. Sent an email ( blind copy back to myself to prove it went through ) plus tried calling afterwards and got no response. Not sure what's going on...good luck.

Wow, online for Woodsrunner I am seeing 1-2 weeks now. I thought sometime ago I was seeing long lead times and thought I had read of people waiting a long.time. Seems they are a pretty well oiled machine.
According to a video on that YouTube thing he has a new machine that is for wood runner only. So that may be an indicator that n delivery time for that model

Sometime ago I tried to make a purchase. Talked to Bree. Sent an email ( blind copy back to myself to prove it went through ) plus tried calling afterwards and got no response. Not sure what's going on...good luck.
I talked with Bree yesterday to insure that the soft cases were back in stock and they are, purchased one along with a couple other items.

Back