• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kempton Gun Makers Fair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Kopp

40 Cal
Reaction score
I see that this event is coming up soon...Can anyone tell me about the in and out of the event..Places to stay , must meet/see vendors... places to eat...I am thinking about heading to this event, and would love to hear from folks that are going and have been in the past...

I see that this event is coming up soon...Can anyone tell me about the in and out of the event..Places to stay , must meet/see vendors... places to eat...I am thinking about heading to this event, and would love to hear from folks that are going and have been in the past...
There are several good YouTubes on the event.

do a search of hamburg and lenhartsville pa camping in the area at robin hill, blue rocks , and bed and breakfast in the hawk mountain area

The drive is beautiful. Very "country", yet not that far from busy Rt. 222. Not far from a big Cabela's and Cigar World if you're into them! The new site in Kempton is great. One thing I found is, that if you're a gun builder, this is a fine place to get parts & such. But there's not a lot of finished guns for sale, it's not like you'll see racks & racks of ready-to-go guns. It's only about 5 miles up the road from Dixon's, so everyone stops there, too. Worth a visit!

The drive is beautiful. Very "country", yet not that far from busy Rt. 222. Not far from a big Cabela's and Cigar World if you're into them! The new site in Kempton is great. One thing I found is, that if you're a gun builder, this is a fine place to get parts & such. But there's not a lot of finished guns for sale, it's not like you'll see racks & racks of ready-to-go guns. It's only about 5 miles up the road from Dixon's, so everyone stops there, too. Worth a visit!
Mainly looking for add ons.like powder measures, vent picks, i need a new shooting bag... stuff like that....there should be plenty of those vendors correct?

Mainly looking for add ons.like powder measures, vent picks, i need a new shooting bag... stuff like that....there should be plenty of those vendors correct?
Yep, some of the best shooting bags, powder horns and accessories can be found there. Dixon’s ml shop will have almost everything you need also.

Back