• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kempton Gun Maker's Fair Thank You

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
It was a great fair and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting so many of you. That was so great! I wanted to thank Brett Davis and Tom Groller for organizing and supporting the demos and seminars. Chuck Dixon's original purpose was to teach gun making. The demos by ALR folks and seminars by both ALR and other people are the heart of the fair envisioned by Chuck. It is exasperating to me to see the videos posted of the fair by the usual suspects that only show their favorite vendors. They miss the most important aspects of the fair. This year, Ethan Yazel and his crew filmed the demos and seminars. When he edits, compiles and posts those videos, Chuck's vision will prevail. Ethan deserves our thanks.

dave

It was great. When I consider the many facets of organizing something of this magnitude, and doing it so that the entrance fees are $5, I know it’s a labor of love.

Hi,
It was a great fair and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting so many of you. That was so great! I wanted to thank Brett Davis and Tom Groller for organizing and supporting the demos and seminars. Chuck Dixon's original purpose was to teach gun making. The demos by ALR folks and seminars by both ALR and other people are the heart of the fair envisioned by Chuck. It is exasperating to me to see the videos posted of the fair by the usual suspects that only show their favorite vendors. They miss the most important aspects of the fair. This year, Ethan Yazel and his crew filmed the demos and seminars. When he edits, compiles and posts those videos, Chuck's vision will prevail. Ethan deserves our thanks.

dave
I enjoyed meeting you Dave. And thank you for your time in the seminars and demos they were great. I enjoyed meeting your dog too.😁

It is very much worth the price of admission. Leather work seminars, flint making seminars, textile seminars, gun building and hunting seminars all available to those present. Add in horners that can help with advice, builders who can look at your lock and offer insight, and smithing demos and this event really has something for everyone.

Latest posts

Back