• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Gun Maker's Fair at Kempton; formerly at Dixon's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll be there!! I called Dixon’s yesterday and they don’t have Powder!🥲. Wondering if there will be some at the Fair???

Didn’t get a chance to go this year was threatened on numerous occasions to stain the Deck out front of the house she said it was starting to look dull. Go figure it looked ok to me . I would have rather went to the fair and watch Greg shoot the canon, you guys that have been going as long as I have know what I mean, LOL Enjoy.

I went Friday. And it was a great Faire. Possibly more vendors than at Dixon's fairs. Impressed with the capotes and wool shirts from Blanket Brigade who even had some buckskin style offerings- shirts and jackets. Found some very nice wool rifle cases. Did not see powder for sale. I got hungry and when the line got shorter grab a couple dogs. Dang they were the best flavored I ever had. Wish I had asked about the brand.

I think when a person is having a good time and there really into why they came in the first place everything seems to well just taste better I guess.

Back